Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Last Prom



I spent the day with D as she prepared for her Senior Prom. We went to lunch, sat through a hair appointment, ran to Macy's for makeup, shopped for last minute items, home to dress and up to the golf course for pictures. I choked back the tears as I watched the limo drive away with my first born. I have to say though, I am so happy for her right now. She is going with bunch of friends that she has been with for years. I love these kids like my own, and have just as much time invested in each of them as I do D. Sporting events, awards, school functions, dances, sleep overs, meals, rides, texts, etc. Here she is...the four besties. I'm not ready for graduation, but it is soon approaching. I have two more girls and two more Senior Proms. It's all going too fast!

No comments: